Simplifying Management
Google
 

Thursday, June 18, 2009

ALTER EGO!!


It’s been two an a half years when I saw him first, standing quietly in a corner of a big showroom with two innocent twinkling eyes. Since then it has been a love & hate affair. He has always been there in my thick and thin. Almost like a helpless younger sibling, has been victim of my transgression.

Every time my self respect is violated by an eccentric client or is tossed at the whims of my boss (who always strive to make things perfect and situation ideal) he has provided vent to all the frustration. Quite often I have deliberately used him as an escape goat.

I never really have liked, but many a times I have left him standing in parching heat on the mercy of strangers, while myself sipping soft drinks in clients air conditioned chamber. But still we are companions. Be it a hot summer day, chilling winter or romantic autumn we spend maximum time together.

My busy schedule leaves me with no time to take care of him. Though he has never complained, these days he is not at all keeping well. Almost like an alter ego he too looks dull and has lost his shine.

But before it’s too late I want to change things around for me and my alter ego …my motorbike.

So here I pledge to service my mo bike twice a month and go jogging daily and like my boss create an ideal situation for both of us. This is not gona change the world but guess will make us both better equipped to face it.

1 comment:

M.P.Singh said...

Its ur lovely bd blue dart bike naa buddy. thats true but u better find someone because from ur words its l;ooking that u r so dull and there is no charm & glamour left in ur life.