Simplifying Management
Google
 

Friday, November 23, 2007

Diary of a Sales Man

Today I experienced good looking bitches with their fat bellied successful husband shutting door on my nose. I experienced kids calling me “Uncle” and their mothers calling me Delivery guy.

My operation guys calls Deutsche Banks Platinum card as “Aladdin”.

My senior branch manager encourages and shows me the way to be creative in sales.

Today during my field trip to understand operations visited a family of Saxena’s from Bihar who had a Sarder as their Brother in law, saw a lady from North East calling her father in law “Babujee” in Bihari accent and delivered a Credit card to the niece of the consignee against companies’ policy. Now giving her name to this blog is against my policy but she was cute enough to melt my senses.

Today I enjoyed by worst fear “Sales”.

2 comments:

M.P.Singh said...

thats the real face dear, but dont believe plz enjoy it, its awesome nothing offical about it..
never get out of it, i know u dont like it but thats the true picture of market and in future it will help alot more than ur imagination "advertising".
do it by ur heart.

icecool said...

dude welcome to the world of sales. Its the most hated job.... but the one who does it sincerely loves it to the core. this is the only job where u'll meet ppl of all kinds and yeah thats whta the world is made up of.... shitty different kinds of complex n absurd ppl. Thats thye real job all ur analysis and business intelligence will fail when it comes to ppl. bcoz u need be humane and theres no formula in a b school that teaches u to b that. enjoi !!!